Welcome to Physiatrist and Aesthetics
This agreement is effective as of February 7, 2017.
We reserve the right to change this user agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to periodically review this User Agreement to be aware of any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such changes will constitute confirmation and agreement with the changed terms and conditions.
Responsible use and conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products and tools we provide to you, directly or indirectly (hereinafter referred to as "Resources"), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted. a) the terms of this user agreement; and (b) applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
You understand that:
- To access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact information, etc.) as part of the registration process or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that all information you provide will always be accurate and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account (s).
- Access to (or attempting to access) any of our Resources in any way other than through the means we offer is strictly prohibited.
- You expressly agree that you will not access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources in any automated, unethical or unconventional manner.
- It is strictly forbidden to engage in any activity that interferes with or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and / or networks to which our Resources are located or connected.
- Attempt to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resale of our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses or damages that we may directly or indirectly suffer or suffer as a result of any unauthorized activities you carry out, as explained above, and may result in criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various tools for open communication on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chats, forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, product reviews and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that you do not generally view or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tool as mentioned, you agree not to upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is illegal, threatening, defamatory, offensive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, false, misleading, invasive, racist or containing any kind of suggestive, inappropriate or explicit language;
- Infringes any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Falsely represents any person or entity, including all employees or representatives of the Center for Physiatrists and Aesthetics.
- You agree to indemnify the Physiatrist and Aesthetics and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents and licensors, against and against all losses, costs, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any breach of this User Agreement or failure to fulfill any obligations with respect to your account held by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take the sole defense of any claim for which we are entitled to compensation under this User Agreement. In that case, you will provide us with the kind of cooperation we have reasonably requested.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or guarantee that:
I) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
II) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
III) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
IV) any deficiencies in the operation or functionality of the Resources we provide will be corrected or corrected.
Moreover, you understand and agree that:
V) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained using our Resources is at your sole discretion, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices in the event of loss of data that may be the result of downloading such content.
VI) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, received from Physiatrists and Aesthetics or through any Resource we provide, will not create any warranty, guarantee or terms of any kind other than those expressly set forth in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
With respect to the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us will be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for the use of the Products and / or Services. Physiatrist and Aesthetics will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or consequential loss or damage you may suffer as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, loss or damage to data, cancellations, loss of access or downtime to the full extent of applicable limitation of liability laws.
Copyrights / Trademarks
All content and materials available on Physiatrics and Aesthetics including, but not limited to, text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Physiatrist and Aesthetics and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site, is strictly prohibited, unless expressly approved by the Physiatric and Aesthetic Center.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this user agreement. Any suspicion of illegal, fraudulent or offensive activity may be grounds for termination of your relationship and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will terminate immediately, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information you hold in our records, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by a physiatrist and esthetician from our offices located in the state of Serbia. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. Since each country has laws that may differ from the laws of Serbia, by accessing our website you agree that the statutes and laws of Serbia will be notwithstanding any conflict of law or the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods, apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this website. In the following, every action for the implementation of this user agreement will be initiated in the courts located in Serbia. You hereby agree with the personal jurisdiction of such courts and disclaim any objections to the jurisdiction, place or inappropriate forum of such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, PHYSIATRICIAN AND AESTHETIC, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This site does not provide medical advice
The content of this website, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from licensors and other material on the site ("Content") are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physiotherapist, physician, or other qualified health care professional regarding any questions you may have regarding your health condition, treatment, stretching, or exercise. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
If you think you have an ambulance, call your doctor or ambulance immediately. We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, stretches, exercises, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by this website is at your own risk.
Notification and removal procedures; and the copyright agent
If you believe that any material available on or from the Site infringes your copyright, you may request that these materials be removed (or accessed) from this website by contacting the copyright agent (listed below) and providing the following information:
Identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed. Describe the work and include a copy or location (eg URL) of the authorized version of the work where possible.
Identify the material you believe is infringing and its location. Describe the material and provide us with its URL or any other relevant information that will allow us to locate the material.
Your name, address, phone number and (if available) email address.
A statement that you believe in good faith that a complaint about the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information you provide is accurate and that you are "under penalty of perjury" copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Signature or electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
The Copyright Agent regarding this website is as follows:
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Terms of Service of ours as set forth above, you may contact us at: